- Sāma – Placation – Telling Angad that he had such good qualities, using which he can find a way and not agree to the foolish proposal of others
- Dāma – Presentation- Of gifts/compensation, Telling others if they are successful then King Sugriva would reward them
- Bheda – Partition – Among the team members so the collective momentum is broken
- Danda – Persecution – Reminding them they will face the consequences if Sugriva finds out some of them alive
1. Desire to Listen to others
2. Listening carefully & intently
3. Grasping the meaning
4. Sharp remembrance
5. Discrimination about pros & cons of situation & thought
6. Accepting the worthwhile and leaving worthless
7. Comprehensive knowledge of subject
8. Mental Acumen
These elements are extremely important to develop in ourselves and are an asset in all situations.
Disclaimer: The views/opinions expressed in this article belong to the author. Bhogya.online is neither responsible nor liable for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information in the article.