Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
— Swami Vivekananda
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST TO KNOW WHY NEERADHA IS AN IMPRESSIVE EMPRESS
DR. NEERADHA CHANDRAMOHAN
Dr. Neeradha Chandramohan, a Clinical Psychologist with more than 30 years of experience chose to deal with rehabilitation of special needs children with multiple disabilities, so they can have not only a good life but a self – sustaining life. She has an MA in Psychology, M.Phil in Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from NIMHANS, Bangalore, and a Diploma in Drama Therapy. Backed by spiritual strength, she works with enormous patience, energy and single mindedness and this, she believes, helped her cross various barriers and reach higher levels professionally and in terms of administrative capacities.
ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS RECEIVED
- Won National Awards in 2011 and 2012 from the President of India
- Best Professional Award – 2004
- Sadhana Puraskar – 1996
- Had been instrumental in building the first ever barrier free building and Accessible websites.
You can follow Neeradha on
In this conversation, you will know about
- what motivated Neeradha to become a Clinical Psychologist
- her attitude and willingness to learn
- her work life balance and the importance of family support
- the challenges and setbacks in her projects
- the challenges she faced as a woman
- her success mantra