Krishna Janmashtami marks the birth of Lord Krishna who is considered the eight avatar of Lord Vishnu.
Born in a dungeon in present-day Mathura in Uttar Pradesh at Midnight to queen Devaki and King Vasudeva.
Krishna is described as the god of love, tenderness and compassion. He is also praised as a prankster who often used his supreme powers to help others, stunning his friends and families.
People celebrate this festival with fervour and enthusiasm by decorating Lord Krishna Idol with light and flowers, chant shlokas, dance and sing. (Also Dahi Handi - Breaking the pot with Curd which is hanging )
To mark the celebrations, we have program for two days
1. Sept 4th 17:00 CET -
Exclusive Veena Concert
Smt YG Srilatha Nikshith on Veena
Shri Puttur Nikshith on Mridangam
Smt Sukanya Ramagopal on Gatam
Sept 5th - 10:00 AM CET
A vareity of performances
1. Bhajan and talk - Kumari Srimahathi
2.Talk and recipes - Smt Lalitha Swaminathan
3. Recipe - Smt Vijaya Srinath
4. Bhagawad Gita - Smt Rajani Surendra
5. Flute - Sowrabha Ravishankar
7. Guitar - Smt Lakshmi Jagadish
8. Group song - Janani and Jayalaksmi Venkatesan, Harini Ramalingam
9. Dance - Soecial Performance by the Gopikas , disciples of Smt Purnima Venkatesh
10. Kritis - Smt Jayasree Santhana.
Please like share and subscribe to the channel.
Looking forward to seeing you all 🙏🙏🙏
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org