To commemorate International Women’s Day, ASHAexperience cordially invites you to join the online event on 4th March 2022, Friday at 5 PM, Topic -SIGNIFICANCE OF AYURVEDA IN WOMEN’S LIFE.
In this event we will know from the panel members how Ayurveda and Yoga treats women's health difficulties and transitions in a natural and holistic approach to restore wellness and balance, as well as how it targets the root cause of women's disorders due to a disturbance in diet, lifestyle, and hereditary issues.
Our Ayurvedic Doctors and Healers will address the followings and more.
1. Create awareness of Paricharyas (daily regimen) for Rajaswala (menstruating women), Garbhini (antenatal), Sutika (Postnatal) which are vital for preventing various gynecological diseases.
2. Role of Ayurveda in maintaining the hormonal health and skin health of women?
3. Importance of Ayurveda in Woman’s sexual life.
4. How Ayurveda prevents the morbidities and help women in a journey towards better health?
5. How Ayurveda is significant in the busy life of today’s woman and women of every age?
6. Reasons for which lot of women are yet to accept Ayurveda in their life? Do they consider it to be very time consuming, complicated or they do not have faith on it?
7. What is the role of yoga in women’s life? What are the basics which they can start up with? Can women of any age follow yoga?
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org