On Parent’s demand The Ramayana School is back !!!
With Ramayana 2.0 - Level 2 Course
- Smaller Group size with Debates & Discussion
- 5 Days of diving deep into Ramayana
Ramayana is the biography of Lord Rama who walked on earth thousands of years ago. The character of Lord Rama inspires many across the globe. There is so much to learn from each instance of the life of Lord Rama.
Ages : 8 to N (We recommend families to join together. Younger children can also join)
Dates : 23rd to 27th November 2020 (5 Days) 1 Hr. session every day
Time : 6 PM to 7 PM CET
Online Mode : Live online
Participation Fees: 60 € per family (for the whole 5 days workshop)
Live meeting Link would be shared with participants after registration.
WHAT YOU GET THROUGH THIS LEVEL 2.0 COURSE
Participants will develop understanding on the following
- A detailed understanding of Why and How Ramayana was written.
- How to explore & prove that Ramayana really happened or not.
- Was Hanuman ji a monkey or Human being
- What kind of food (vegetarian or non-vegetarian food) Rama-Laxaman ate?
- Did Ravana really have 10 heads ?
- How did Ramayana reach outside India and became a culture in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines & many countries
- Why did Dhashrath have three Queens? and Rama has only one?
- Was Ramayana possible without Kaikeyi and Manthara?
- What's the truth of Pushpaka Vimana ?
- What happened after the Yudh Kanda ?
......and many more debates around Ramayana !!!
Followed by Workshop Certification
About the Program Faculty:
Shantanu Gupta is an Indian Author TEdx Speaker TV Panelist and founder of The Ramayana School. He has published six books with leading publishers like Rupa Sage and Bloomsbury. Shantanu has a Management education from XLRI Jamshedpur and did his masters in Policy and Politics from Institute of Development Studies (IDS) University of Sussex (UK).
Shantanu has worked for a decade as a process and management consultant in many cities in India Switzerland Cyprus Hungry and Israel. He has represented India in many international conferences on economy and policy in Europe and South east Asia.
Know more about the faculty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantanu_Gupta
Please Note: Once registered participation fees can not be returned. You can always nominate someone else to attend the workshop on your behalf.
Organizer of Leadership Lessons from Ramayana Level 2.0The Ramayana School is an endeavor to explore and contextualize the life lessons present in Ramayana to the present times. Ramayana School team has meticulously developed various innovative tools to dive deep into the stories, conversations, and characters of Ramayana and to translate them into real life learnings for children, parents, families, educators, and entrepreneurs.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org