We like to invite you to our upcoming webinar as we discuss Ayurveda and its role in education, details below:
Topic: Ayurveda and its role in transforming educational practices
Speaker: Dr. Mala Kapadia, Professor, Director of Wellness Practice & Resident Mentor at Rashtram School of Public Leadership
Time: Oct 13, 2020 06:00 PM
What you can expect from the session:
- How we can integrate education with Ayurveda for holistic well-being.
- Learn about Ayurveda and its role in transforming educational practices.
- Learn how we can integrate Deep Psychology & Ayurveda for engaging learning experiences.
- Understand how every teacher is unique by analysing their Ayurvedic Profiles.
- eTransforming Educational Practices (eTEP) programme launch. (https://rashtram.org/etep/)
- How eTEP can help educators create engaging learning experiences with Ayurvedic profiles.
Organizer of Ayurveda and its Role in EducationRashtram School of Public Leadership nurtures ‘self-aware’ and ‘civilisationally-assured’ public leaders who are nourished by Indic knowledge traditions and systems of thought. The specific focus of the school is to prepare leaders in three domains: Academia, Politics, and Civil Society.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io