Gokulam was the place where an ordinary cowherd boy blossomed into a divine incarnation. It is here that Krishna’s magical days of childhood were spent and his powers came to be recognised.
WHAT IS BALAGOKULAM?
Gokulam was the place where an ordinary cowherd boy blossomed into a divine incarnation. It is here that Krishna’s magical days of childhood were spent and his powers came to be… recognised. Balagokulam nurtures children to discoverand manifest that divinity. Balagokulam will enable Hindu children to appreciate their cultural roots, learn values in an enjoyable manner and make good friends.
OUR GOAL IS …
• Facilitate children to appreciate,learn and practice Hindu way of life.
• Instil confidence in children about their identity.
• Raise Hindu awareness in the society around.
• Develop social awareness and leadership skills among children.
• Children will have lots of fun while they learn.
• Activities are planned for their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual development. Weekly activities include:
• Indian Games
• Arts and Crafts
Age: 5 years to 14 and encourage all parents to participate in our activities.
No Admission Fee
Hindu Festivals like Ganesh Puja, Raksha Bandhan and Guru Puja are celebrated with a special focus on children’s participation. Children will perform the Puja themselves and the meaning behind the festivals are explained.
• Weekend Camps
Vacation can be magical. That’s the time to explore, enjoy and make more friends. Camps will also be organised during summer being a favorite event for the children.
• Community Service
Sewa or service is the best way for us to realise the divinity in all and serve the needy. Children from Balagokulam will have the opportunity to visit elderly people in hospitals, volunteer at Hindu Mandirs and work with other voluntary groups in serving the community.